jumpsuit | zara
heels | zara
cardigan | uo
A lot of bloggers write about what’s in their bag, but here at borderline fab, we do things a little differently. today’s segment is called “what’s in my trash”. you may be thinking to yourself “WTF -WHYY?” well, because your trash can reveal more about you than you think. And also because this is our blog and we can do whatever we want 🙂 let’s dive in shall we?
What’s in Gina’s Trash?
- chewed gum. lots and lots of chewed gum.
- chip bags – lately the sweet potato tortilla chips by Food Should Taste Good
- baby wipes – used to clean the doggies’ feet (p.s. i’m a germaphobe)
- girl scout cookie boxes – caramel delights all the wayyy!
- fresh veggies that have gone bad – despite my good intentions to eat healthy & cook, it rarely (ahem…never) happens
- swiffer wipes – i have 2 dogs that shed a 3rd dog every single day
- cotton balls – for the constant nail polish removal
- clothes tags – DUH
- to-go bags – because i shamelessly eat out all the time
i think that’s enough sharing for the day. what does your trash say about you?