crochet short sleeved top | madewell (similar here)
crochet shorts | boutique (similar in black here and cream here)
wooden heeled platforms | madewell (similar here and here)
trapezoid link necklace | madewell
rings | knot knuckle ring and crystal infinity ring from hello miss apple, blue stone ring from madewell
gold pyramid bracelet | nordstrom
Now, if you are gonna give me an alcoholic beverage, it has to fulfill 2 main criteria: 1) fruity and 2) delicious. Extra bonus points if it is bubbly. So basically, it has to taste like fizzy juice. Which is why I LOVE this new super easy recipe for Sparkling Peach Sangria that meets ALL of the above.
Easy Sparkling Peach Sangria
– 2 to 3 peaches (can be white or yellow or you can use nectarines if you don’t like peach fuzz)
– 1 bottle of Moscato (we like Amusant Bubbly Moscato from Trader Joe’s because it combines the fizz with the moscato, but you could also separately use any moscato and add peach flavoured seltzer water like Seagrams)
– 1 bottle of white Lambrusco (we like Lambrusco Dell’Emilia Bianco from Trader Joe’s)
– 1 bottle of Pelligrino
– Optional: 3/4 cup brandy or peach schnapps (I didn’t have any so I just used Moscato and Lambrusco and it tasted delicious but I’m sure the brandy will kick it up a notch)
– Optional: sliced strawberries or raspberries or any fruit you fancy
Add sliced fruit to empty large pitcher. Pour in moscato. Stir with wooden spoon to mix. Chill overnight and let the fruit absorb all the delicious moscato. The next day, add Pelligrino and Lambrusco to the chilled moscato to bring back the fizz that might have gone flat overnight. Serve in glasses and garnish with freshly cut peaches or raspberries (fancy!). Voila! Summer in a glass. Cheers!